Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I spent the better part of a day with online support and it was worth it.

issue resolved after a factory reset.

thanks

HP Recommended

@CraigV2 That's great, I'm glad its been sorted,

Remember, if you ever need help related to your HP device,

We'll be right here and happy to help, take care and have an awesome day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

For everyone who experienced the same issue...

I've updated AMD Graphics Driver directly from their site with the April's driver version which apparently fixed the issue.
Don't know why it takes so long for HP to publish newest AMD Drivers.

It's been almost two months since; the overheating issue didn't occur.

Hopefully it's resolved for good  🙂

HP Recommended

Thanks, we will try your sollution. HP software only finds updateded drivers for bluetooth and wifi. That won't do anything.

We've got 7 of these Ryzen 7 models, so I will notice if this works soon enough.

HP Recommended

Stil have this issue. I noticed the fan doesn't allways work anymore after sleep mode.

HP Recommended

Sorry to hear that. My PC is Ryzen 3, with Vega 6 graphics.

Still no issues, so my conclusion is that drivers do have some impact.

Then again, I can't be sure. I have only one device, and this is a random occurring event.

One thing is broken for sure, but I have to raise another post. If my PC goes to sleep while having additional monitor attached through Display port  it always freezes and can't wake up without hard-reset (loosing any unsaved documents).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.