Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Same here on Elitebook 835 G8.

I have noticed that it seems to happen either when I suspend/resume the laptop, or when I connect to my USB-C dock.
Anyways, I disabled the service as others have suggested.

To HP: Maybe consider reading and replying?

HP Recommended

After I disabled all of the listed and restarted everything is fine.

Services.msc

"HP Audio Analytics service" --> Proprieties --> Disabled

GParaskov_0-1700636935988.png

HP Recommended

This Solution works:

Disable "HP Hotkey UWP Service" AND "HP Audio Analytics Service".

The solution was provided earlier in this topic and it worked for me, too. I experience no loss of any functions after disabling, but the CPU-Load-Problem is gone.

HP Recommended

😲

HP Recommended

Disabling services is marked as an "Accepted Solution" but it's not a solution, just a work-around. HP - please would you update your driver, as that's what's causing the issue surely.

HP Recommended

Hello together … same issue here. One question … are you using some kind of USB Dongle for an external audio device? I am using a Jabra Evolve device and I think that the problem occurs after installing the Jabra Direct Software.

HP Recommended

I don't have a USB dongle, but I have a Jabra Headset and have Jabra Direct Software installed.

So that might be a good point.

HP Recommended

I had been noticing the fan noise (Elitebook 840 G5) and it had been doing my head in, would occasionally check task manager and it had mostly seemed to be relevant programmes using cycles. This time I killed the HP Hotkey UWP service though and it was instant peace. Googled for similar experiences and found this thread.

HP Recommended

Driver update as mentioned in my post on 11-20-2023 10:51 AM reduced CPU load but unfortunately did not resolve the issue completely. Now I have changed the services "HP Hotkey UWP Service" AND "HP Audio Analytics Service" from automatic to manual start. Now fan is quiet, CPU and memory load low and i feel that the issue with long time for shutdown ist resolved as well with this change. Thanks to GParaskov, Aydenne and the community for your hints. Jim

HP Recommended

🙄

It's not very important, but just thanking the right people.

GParaskov only applied what I found and posted and retrieved my screen copy.

This is not very correct and no one thanks my research

It doesn't make me want to continue sharing

Sincerely

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.