Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Mini 210-1104TU
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

As my notebook was virus infected I deleted all partition even recovery partition. I got all other drivers except webcam drivers. when I try to open cyberlink youcam prompts me warning no webcam detected. I had tried all ways which support had already posted on the internet but still haven`t able to resolve that problem  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MinalSawant Welcome to HP Forums Community!

HP recommends you install the OEM version of the OS in case the OS reinstallation is done,
Click here to obtain a recovery media to get the same done if you don't have a recovery USB or DVD media of your own and use this link to reinstall the windows OS on your device

If you already have the OEM version installed and yet, have these issues with the webcam, I suggest you start with the steps recommended in this link to troubleshoot the issue:

Click here for step by step instructions suggested by HP.

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

non of your solutions work for me 

HP Recommended

@MinalSawant

This could be a hardware issue.

I would personally suggest you contact our HP Support. 

Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Make sure you select the Country and Region.

Keep me posted on further assistance. Hope that helps! 

Have a great day ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.