Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15q-bu009tu
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Dear All,

I purchased a new HP Notebook 15q-bu009tu which is having Free Dos OS.

Now I have installed Windows 7 Professional 64-bit but drivers are missing.

I explored support.hp.com but unable to find supported drivers.

I need all software drivers which support Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

Please help soon and let me know the link from where I can get all supported drivers.

Regards,

venkat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

If those drivers didn't work, unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions you can try.

Your notebook is only supported by HP for W10, and the drivers I suggested from the 250 G4 should have worked because it has much the same hardware as your model does including the same graphics, processor and chipset.

So I recommend you install W10.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You shold be able to use the W7 x64 drivers and software from the HP 250 G4 business class notebook on your model, except the BIOS and firmware files.

Under the chipset and graphics drivers sections, where you see the same driver description names, use the ones labeled Braswell.

https://www.support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-250-g4-notebook-pc/7609933

HP Recommended

Hi sir,

As per your Advice , downloaded and installed the same .

But the drivers doesnt support my laptop.

Kindly advice.

Regards,

venkat

HP Recommended

Hi:

If those drivers didn't work, unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions you can try.

Your notebook is only supported by HP for W10, and the drivers I suggested from the 250 G4 should have worked because it has much the same hardware as your model does including the same graphics, processor and chipset.

So I recommend you install W10.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.