Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 17-an0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my omen command center is not opening when i push the command center button i can only open it with shortcut i dont know why but my laptop's model is like that "OMEN by HP Laptop 17-an0xx" at system information but when i open hp support assistance and click online product page that shows my laptop's model  "OMEN by HP -17-an005nt" i dont know which one is mine  plz help me i want to use that button again its not very important but i want anyway 

SERİAL NUMBER:  [edited]

PRODUCT NUMBER:  2BU46EA#AB8

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @EldarSoltanov

Since the issue started after an update, I suggest you do a System Restore to an earlier time before the problem started.

- Select the Start button, type control panel and then choose it from the list of results.
- Search Control Panel for Recovery.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Keep me posted.

Thank you. 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" and "Kudos" Buttons.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @EldarSoltanov

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips. 

I understand that you are having an issue launching the Command Center using the Button.

I'd like to help.

May I know since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you uninstall the Command Center from Device Manager.

• On the Start  menu, enter Control Panel in the search box and select Control Panel from the results.

• Select Programs > Programs and Features, and then select the program and uninstall

• Restart the Notebook and download the Omen Command Center from Here

• Next download the BIOS from Here

Let me know if that helps.

Thank you. 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" and "Kudos" Buttons.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi i did what you said ı downloaded command center from your link completed setup but it did not install then i tried to open OMENCommandCenter.msi and it said its not supporting my pc after that i opened platform.exe  it did  something so i tried to open OMENCommandCenter.msi again it worked this time i did bios update from your link after all i still can't launch from that button 

Im facing with it since i tried to update command center there was update button under the network manager i did press that button it opened new window at the right bottom of screen said its updating now i waited it too much and i tried to close but it didnt close it did crush and removed my command center 😞

english is not my first language i don't know i did write true or not i hope you can understand 😞

HP Recommended

Hi @EldarSoltanov

Since the issue started after an update, I suggest you do a System Restore to an earlier time before the problem started.

- Select the Start button, type control panel and then choose it from the list of results.
- Search Control Panel for Recovery.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Keep me posted.

Thank you. 🙂

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended
İ did a big mistake last night i did open wrong recovery and now i cant start windows there is only a cmd window and recovery window at the screen

There is an image of error
[url=https://hizliresim.com/G9RMLN][img]https://i.hizliresim.com/G9RMLN.jpg[/img][/url]

HP Recommended

I did format my computer all problems solved thank you for your care my button is working i only did format my ssd so my games are still at in the memory 

love hp support 🙂

HP Recommended

Hi @EldarSoltanov,

It looks like you were interacting with @KrazyToad, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out, 
I'm the Jeet_Singh & I'm at your service. 

I'm glad to hear you found the solution you were looking for.
Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution.

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.
I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉 

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂
Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.