Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-ce019na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have tried to update the omen command center using sp81404.exe, it did a BIOS update that complated sucessfully and updated the driver, now omen command center is gone completely after restarting my system.

Additionally i downloaded Omen Gaming Hub and on the "Omen 15 Laptop" section it says i need to update the dirvers to deliver applicable functionality. I have gone through the driver download process twice and everytime i click on that section it tells me i still need to update my driver.

Lastly subsequent to Command center being gone from my system the dedicated Command center button on my laptop was not working before and after i did the BIOS update and driver update for command center.

Any help is much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Turns out all i needed to do was apply updates i had within windows update not the windows store so it all works now 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@BradB1993 

Please try different way

(a) Open Windows Store,

(b) Searching for Omen Gaming Hub,

(c) Select Get or Update it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

thank you for the reply, I have tried this a few time now and it still says i need to update the driver to view system vitals which i have done also multiple times.

i get the felling it might be to do with the BIOS update i did when trying to install the comaand center from the sp84104.exe file do you know where i can get the latest BIOS update for my specific system?

HP Recommended

Turns out all i needed to do was apply updates i had within windows update not the windows store so it all works now 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.