cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
BradB1993
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Omen 15-ce019na Command center/GamingHub update

HP Recommended
Omen 15-ce019na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have tried to update the omen command center using sp81404.exe, it did a BIOS update that complated sucessfully and updated the driver, now omen command center is gone completely after restarting my system.

Additionally i downloaded Omen Gaming Hub and on the "Omen 15 Laptop" section it says i need to update the dirvers to deliver applicable functionality. I have gone through the driver download process twice and everytime i click on that section it tells me i still need to update my driver.

Lastly subsequent to Command center being gone from my system the dedicated Command center button on my laptop was not working before and after i did the BIOS update and driver update for command center.

Any help is much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BradB1993
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Turns out all i needed to do was apply updates i had within windows update not the windows store so it all works now 🙂

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,883 65,596 12,558 21,641
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BradB1993 

Please try different way

(a) Open Windows Store,

(b) Searching for Omen Gaming Hub,

(c) Select Get or Update it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
BradB1993
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you for the reply, I have tried this a few time now and it still says i need to update the driver to view system vitals which i have done also multiple times.

i get the felling it might be to do with the BIOS update i did when trying to install the comaand center from the sp84104.exe file do you know where i can get the latest BIOS update for my specific system?

BradB1993
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Turns out all i needed to do was apply updates i had within windows update not the windows store so it all works now 🙂

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation