Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

HP Pavilion 14-ab175TX & HP Pavilion Notebook - 14-ab161tx driver for Windows 7 64bit

Product Name: HP Pavilion 14-ab175TX
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, I just bought 2 laptops today and wanted it to be in Windows 7 64 bit instead of Windows 10.

May I know where to get the Winows 7 drivers?

I had tried to search around but I couldn't get Win7 driver.

Can you provide me?

The laptops I just bought are:

HP Pavilion 14-ab175TX

HP Pavilion Notebook - 14-ab161tx

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion 14-ab175TX & HP Pavilion Notebook - 14-ab161tx driver for Windows 7 64bit

Hey @wensan312,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! This is a great place to find solutions and help from our community!

As this system came with Windows 10, downgrading could be challenging. Some of the drivers are not available for Windows 7 systems and you would be missing some of the special features. Here is a link so you can understand your downgrade rights.

Here is a link to the HP Support Assistant if you need it. Just download and run the application and it will help with the software and drivers on your system that need updating with Windows 7.

Please keep me posted. 

You can always say thanks by hitting the Thumbs Up button below!

Cheers,

TechSurge.

TechSurge
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion 14-ab175TX & HP Pavilion Notebook - 14-ab161tx driver for Windows 7 64bit

My wireless driver is not working. The Broadcom driver isn't install. So, I gave up. But instead I tried Windows 8.1. The Broadcom get installed. So, I would rather stick to windows 8.1 then. Thanks.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation