Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavillion X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have a HP Pavillion X360 which I bought in 2019. All was fine on Thursday 27th May 2021 and then when I went to use it on Sunday 30th May I tried opening the lid and it kept on getting stuck not realising that the reason being that the screen has come out so it has ended up cracking in the process. I have looked at another forum and seen that other users have had the same issue which therefore means that this is a manufacture issue. My warranty has expired and I have seen people have been charged around £300-400 by HP to get this fixed which is around the price of a new laptop. I am currently doing an online course so I need this resolved as everything has to be done on my laptop and I have recently become unemployed so I am unable to pay for a new laptop or the cost of the repair. Also considering that this seems to be a problem with how it was made I think this should be repaired for free. I am having to borrow a tablet from a family member in the mean time in order to complete my work however when you need to look at zoom and another document at the same time this is not workable so I need my laptop sorted ASAP. Does anybody have a resolve for this?

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Nad-ster

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Echo_Lake thank you for replying to me. I have filled out all details apart from the case number. Where do I find or get this number from?

Many thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.