Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (17,205 Views)

HP Spectre x360 Universal Docking Station Recommendations

Product Name: L0Q52UA#ABA
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

What Universal Docking Station do you recommend for my Spectre x360 13-4005dx? On the HP Store under Universal Docking Stations there are 4 to choose from. 2 that are Targus brand and 2 that are Belkin brand. I am aware there is not a docking port on my Spectre x360, but that the Universal Docking Stations are connected to the PC via USB 3.0.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 5 (17,201 Views)

Re: HP Spectre x360 Universal Docking Station Recommendations

Any of those should work well for you; it comes down to the options and your personal preferences. Try the one that looks like it will best meet your needs.

------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click the little thumbs-up dealybopper to the lower right if my reply was helpful to you. Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem. This will help others, too!
Distinguished Professor
Message 3 of 5 (17,200 Views)

[ Edited ]

This machine does NOT have docking port therefore you can use USB Port Replicator

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/products/oas/product-detail.html?oid=5278439

Wish you luck,
Karthik

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Student
Message 4 of 5 (8,758 Views)

what is any of "those"

Top Student
Message 5 of 5 (4,349 Views)

There are a few amazon reviews of people who have had success with this (Make sure your x360 has the thunderbolt 3 usb c specification): http://plugable.com/products/ud-ultcdl/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation