1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Tilt Pen and Spectre x360 13-4105dx

HP Recommended
HP Tilt Pen 2MY21AA & Spectre x360 13-4105dx Product# N1R86UAR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am a new owner of a Spectre x360 13-4105dx, it is used but in good condition.  It was cleanly wiped and had Windows 10 installed.  It did not come with a pen, so I managed to contact HP Support to see which pen was compatible with this laptop. They informed me that the HP Tilt Pen 2MY21AA would be compatible with my laptop.  I just received the pen and it connects via Bluetooth and the buttons work, can click once and snip comes up, but the writing function does not register at all.  The mouse does not move and it will not register when I try to tap on the screen.  I have downloaded the suggested driver with the EZTiltPen, but it still does not register.  The pen is fully charged and I have no clue how to fix this.  If anyone can help, I will greatly appreciate this because I would like to use this laptop and pen to draw.

Thank you,

LittleW0lf

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation