Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Zbook 15 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So i have a HP Zbook 15 G4, the problem is when the lid is open the notebook  works very well everything is as it should be, when i close the lid the pc performance drops extremly.

Already updated everything, power options have been checkd everything is fine, graphich is set the nvidia quadro m2200 in windows.

The pc becomes laggy, jumpy windows etc

The strange part is also that i cant enter the bios at all i have the pass but cant enter the bios menu, and the pc is conected to the typ c port replicator  from hp, also the update tool dont recognise the port replicator.

Only thing left to do is to update the bios and check if it helps, still maybe somebody had the problem already.

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Refer to this:

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c05920929

I had your problem and the linked driver fixed it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.