Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15s-dr2008tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

No drivers for this model. Where i can download the drivers for hp 15s-dr2008tu laptop.

Or how to return back the HP laptop?  I need my cash back.

please HP answer my question. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Here you can find the product page for the series your laptop is part of. So, drivers, manuals will be there for your model.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-15s-dr2000-laptop-pc-series/32612075

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered your question

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Here you can find the product page for the series your laptop is part of. So, drivers, manuals will be there for your model.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-15s-dr2000-laptop-pc-series/32612075

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered your question

HP Recommended

Hi Lomare,

Thank you for your reply, 

I have four question can you explain please.

1. The link that you given doesn't  have the dr2008tu model , but it has other different models for dr2000 

If you want please check.

( go to product information and then select the topic for product specification ) there is no dr2008tu model in that category.

2. My laptop comes with Intel optane memory and stroage management driver version is latest 

Driver version : 18.30.1.1138 Product version : 17.9.1008.0 but in driver download support page it has old version of 17.8.0.1065 driver.  So where I can manually download the latest driver version that's comes with my laptop. 

3. Where i can be able to download hp framework software ? 

4. Laptop consume too much battery power for windows 10. What is the reason ? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.