cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Lesley162
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP pens and Microsoft office online

HP Recommended
Envy

We recently purchased new HP envy laptops with HP pens ideally so that we can sign and write documents online. We have documents in Microsoft onedrive online, but it appears that to sign the document we have to open it in the word app to actually use the pen. Has anyone managed to sign a document without opening it in word? 

Thanks

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,867 64,581 12,413 21,377
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lesley162 wrote:

...  Has anyone managed to sign a document without opening it in word? 

@Lesley162 

No, you can sign the document without to open the document, same as signing on paper, you have to open it to sign.

Just a query: Did you sign document w/o opening it before ? Very dangerous.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Lesley162
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! I have it open in the web version but it will not allow me to write on  it without opening it in the word app. Is there something i have to do before i can use the pen to write on the document? 

banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,867 64,581 12,413 21,377
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lesley162 

Can you EDIT the web version online or you have to Open Word to be able to edit ?  Pens only work with an app.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation