Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After I put HP support assistant on my computer it ran a scan and then gave me a link to purchase post warranty, So I bought it confidently because it said there was a 30-day return policy. I can't find anywhere on how to activate this policy and I read somewhere else that my computer might be too old to activate it anyway so I went to return it and it says that it's ineligible for return.... how come HP support assistant recommended the post warranty product? and why does it say I have 30 day window to return it but when I try to it says ineligible for return? most importantly why the crap isn't there anyone to talk to?? if need be I'm going to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge, this is ridiculous.

ORDER CONFIRMED
1:19 AM EST, Jan 19, 2021
SHIPPING
TO DELIVER
HP 1y Post Warranty Plan
HP 1y Post Warranty Plan
U4820PA

HP.com will accept returns or exchanges for this product up to 30 days after delivery. A restocking fee may apply.

Items ineligible for return
Product #

Product description

Price

Qty

U4820PA

HP 1 year Post Warranty Pickup and Return Service for HP/Compaq and Pavilion Notebook

$79.99

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Spoiler

I reached out to the sales team and they processed a refund for me. Thanks sales team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
Spoiler

I reached out to the sales team and they processed a refund for me. Thanks sales team

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.