Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-dc1068tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello everyone

due to my specific work i often reinstall windows on my laptop

each time after reinstall i went to HP website using autodetect product to download suggested drivers and software

the problem is that now it suggests 3 times less drivers and software than usual (for some reason only v1809, whereas before it was v1809, v1903, v1909, and maybe some other stuff is missing as well now, im not sure)

my windows version is Windows 10 64bit v2004

in autodetect i choose generic "Windows 10 (64bit)" without any build v

if i choose any build v, it shows even less drivers available

how can i download my drivers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Here are a few hanging around. Unfortunately you have to look at the driver page for the Laptop PC series.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

bump

screenshot, if not clear what i meant

drivers.jpg

before there were all v1809 v1903 v1909

actual system is v2004 now

HP Recommended

Here are a few hanging around. Unfortunately you have to look at the driver page for the Laptop PC series.

HP Recommended

hey man, thanks! that will do

sucks that regular autodetect is broken

and hp seems not to give 2 dams about it

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.