Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 17-by3016cy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello here 

Please I need a an assistance on my pc.

I reinstall my windows on my pc then my track pad stopped working..

What can i do??

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

if you have not done so already, the only suggestion I can offer would be to install the touchpad driver from your notebook's support page.

ELAN Precision Touchpad Filter Driver

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp111001-111500/sp111480.exe 

HP Recommended

@Leo_pop -- in addition to the excellent coment by @Paul_Tikkanen 

I would launch the HP Support Assistant.

It will identify, download, and install _all_ of the device-drivers that are specific to your computer, because I am guessing that there will be more than one device-driver that should be installed.

HP Recommended

Hi, @Leo_pop 

If you clean installed W10, you can download the latest version of the HP support assistant software from the link below.

HP Support Assistant | HP® Support

HP Recommended

I haven't drive the system yet. I only reinstall the windows. But I noticed from the mouse additional settings that the hardware isn't there

HP Recommended

Hello

Thanks for this.

But I haven't drive the system all I did was reinstall the windows and the mouse stopped working 🤔. I run a check through the mouse additional settings where I check the hardware and I found out that its not there 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.