Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-db0566ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

ноутбук 15-db0566ur Помоги мне, пожалуйста !!!!! Дайте пожалуйста драйвер для ssd, на сайте нет. при установке windows мой ssd не отображается. Произошла ошибка при быстрой проверке жесткого диска:                       код ошибки U4XX2C-A6WANP-XD7U2J-60W203

модель диска mtfddav256tdl - 1aw1zabha

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hey @mihail322 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

laptop 15-db0566ur Help me please !!!!! Please give me a driver for ssd, the site is not. when installing windows my ssd is not showing.

An error occurred while quickly checking the hard drive:

error code U4XX2C-A6WANP-XD7U2J-60W203

disk model mtfddav256tdl - 1aw1zabha

HP Recommended

Hi, @mihail322 

According to the failure code you posted, you need to install a new drive and reinstall the operating system.

There are no special drivers needed to install W10 in your notebook.

HP Recommended

When I bought this laptop from the store, it had Windows 10. Then the question is, if it doesn't support nvme, how did they put Windows?

HP Recommended

Hi:

I was wrong.

Doing another search, the drive that failed is a SATA drive which is supported in your notebook's M.2 slot.

1300_sata_tlc_ssd_product_brief-1545786.pdf (mouser.com)

You will need to replace the SATA M.2 drive.

HP Recommended

found a driver from AMD rst, now I'll try to put it, if it works, I'll write

HP Recommended

drivers do not fit, trying to return the computer to its original state. the preparation process takes a very long time. according to the results I will unsubscribe, suddenly someone will help

HP Recommended

As I wrote earlier,  the failure code means the drive is no good.

You need to buy a new one. 

HP Recommended

I want to add. Astra Linux was installed without problems))) but Windows still does not want( and check the disk for bad sectors

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.