Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15 ce503tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I open OMEN Command Centre there's only Home and Network Booster option, and then i update the application to the lastest version and i still can't change it.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@TwinCities26

Welcome to the HP Support Community

The HP OMEN Command Center dashboard provides a central location to access and configure the following features:

NOTE: Features may vary by platform.

● Network speed—View and adjust priorities.

● Gaming Macro KeystConfigure the P-keys (select products only).

Keyboard lighting—Customize the keyboard lighting.

● OMEN Game Stream—Stream your games from anywhere.

● Update—Refresh the display.

● Help—Access “How to” information and frequently asked questions.

▲ To minimize the dashboard, select the < button at the top of the dashboard.

Use this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/omen-by-hp-15-ce000-laptop-pc/15551437/model/20216791/document/... and follow Lighting > Keyboard Animation.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

I have followed the document that you provided but it still does not exist. There are only 2 options at the command center and have been updated to last version. Is there a specific version to replace the default keyboard backlight (not an additional keyboard). This is a screenshot of the command center application on my device

Untitled.jpg

HP Recommended

@TwinCities26

Follow the steps to uninstall the keyboard drivers:
1. Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
2. Right-click on the keyboard device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
3. Restart the computer after its uninstalled. 

4. Once done, restart the computer and check if that works.

Click on this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04492013 and follow Customizing the lighting for each keyboard zone

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.