RBinPerson
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How to find Smedio DVD Player .exe file and associate it with .ifo files

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 17z-ca200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have Smedio DVD Player in the DVD drive that plays DVDs.  I want to be able to load the files of a homemade DVD onto my desktop (these consist of .ifo, .bup,, and .vob files).  I want to be able to associate the .ifo extension with the Smedio DVD Player.  It doesn't come up as a program when I try to associate a default app to that extension, and I can't for the life of me find the .exe file for Smedio. Can anyone help me accomplish what I'm trying to do?--which is play off of my desktop DVD files with the Smedio player.  (I was able to do this on a previous computer that had a different DVD player installed, older machine.)

Thanks.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation