Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Probook 470 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I use Norton password manager and don't want the HP Client Security Manager. A little tox with Proposal/warning and ask for install comes up every time I use Firefox. It disturb everything and I want to get rid of the warning.

How to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have uninstalled the Hp Client Security Password Manager and can't see any problem after.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Not possible, i have searched the whole forum and tried everything. The only way is to uninstall HP Client Security which for me is not an option as it is used to encrypt the drives at work. The result is me and my colleagues clicking on the same notification 100 times a day and HATING HP for it. I will never again purchase a HP product.

HP Recommended

I have uninstalled the Hp Client Security Password Manager and can't see any problem after.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.