Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp Envy X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello-

I purchased a HP Envy x360 on December 26th 2019. I have had many issues including over heating, notification saying fan is improperly installed, rubber bottom peeling off, and much more. When I purchased my Envy at BestBuy I also purchased a Geek Squad warranty. I was having problems with overheating, so I took it to my local BestBuy were I purchased it. They sent it away for 9 whole weeks. Then about 2 weeks later, I turn it on and get a pop up warning saying my fan is improperly installed and if I turn it on all my data will disappear. At first I thought my computer was hacked and someone was trying to scam me. I took it to my BestBuy and they sent it away. I was worried that my computer was going to be sent away for 9 weeks again so I purchased a new one until it came back. It finally comes back in 2 weeks and I returned the other one. It came basically with a new keyboard and bottom casing. I was happy to have it back. Then, something else went wrong! My rubber stripping started to peel. Now I am really angry! I am still having problems with my rubber stripping, but I put tape over it and it works for now. I am eventually going to call and order a new rubber stripping. But, I really like my Hp Envy! I think it is a wonderful computer. I just wanted to let people know what problems occur and how to fix them.

-Thanks

Daugh1001

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.