Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP du1014tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hp they didn't provide the full drivers for their laptops. 50% drivers are only available balance 50% we need to download from windows updates.  

Why hp they are doing like this. It's very very shame.

1. Why hp don't have enough storage space for their server. 

2. I think hp doesn't know what drivers are suitable for new and old laptop brand. so hp leave it to windows updates. 

Really I was shocked,  first time the major main brand (hp) they are week in software solution for laptop.  I noted some yellow marks are indicated in device manager after install all the drivers from hp official website. Windows updates only solve those driver issues. In hp website all the drivers outdated for new laptop series compare to other laptop brand they offer the new latest drivers for their new laptop.

Note : better check for chipset driver , hdmi driver and acpi drivers are available or not for du1014tu in hp official driver download page. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

This is a peer to peer forum.  No one from HP that can do anything about your concerns, will see or respond to your post.

You can find all of the drivers you need for your notebook at the link below...

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15s-du1000-laptop-pc-series/29159337

If you don't like the way HP does business, I suggest you address your concerns to the HP executive team at the link below...

https://ssl.www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/connect-with-hp.html

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.

I don't think if we send the concerns to hp they never listen they will ignore our concerns. But better I'm not going to buy any hp products in future and also not recommend to others also. 

Note : I can't believe because when i check the windows updates after install the fresh windows 10, hp driver files (13 hp drivers) are downloaded from windows driver updates. 

Ex : hdmi , acpi , chipset , intel extensions. Hp software components.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I have to ask then...what in the world do you want me to do about it when I don't work for or represent HP?

I gave you the link to the support page that has all of the drivers for your notebook--41 chipset drivers for heaven's sake!

Also, starting with W10 version 2004, that is how most of the drivers are getting pushed...through Windows update, so it should be no surprise to you if you read what is going on with Windows 10.

Don't buy anymore HP products.  What you do doesn't matter one iota to me.

I don't even know why folks like you bother with such comments to folks that don't work for HP.

I guarantee you that long after you and I are gone, HP will still be around.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything.

Good bye.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.