Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi everyone I get HP Spectre x360 13.5 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 14-ef0000 (3Y838AV) it's Windows 11, last month and it's perfect. I got automatically update for windows and bios from f17 to f19 after that I got a problem that when I flip my laptop to tablet mode it go to sleep and vice it still weak up when close the screen. I try to downgrade the bios but it refuse it (unsupported version), by the way I checked the last update in official hp website it f17.

I try format windows by a fresh version from Microsoft and the same situation!.

Is there is any idea or solution for this problem, I will appreciate.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I got the same issue when I completely flip the screen to tablet mode. The spectre is work as usual if just rotate it 270 degree like a presentation mode.

I have two spectre notebooks they are version year 2018 and 2022. Both installed windows version 11 almost identical update. Flip screen 360 degree become a sleep mode issue is occurred on version 2022 only. I bet the issue is caused by the bios version F19.

HP Recommended

so, what the solution? to fix this issue

HP Recommended

No solution. Still awaiting HP to do somthing. 

HP Recommended

Hi @Zaid19,

I took the machine to the HP repair center and it turned out that the original sensor board had a problem. After repair, it can now be used in tablet mode. The BIOS version is remain F.19-10/21/2022.

KL

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.