MAGG11 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I HAVE Pavillion model 17-G153US - i cant send you tube videos to my LG smart tv.

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i cannot send you tube videos on my computer  to my tv.  there is an icom at the bottom of the video - send to tv.  when i click it, i get a drop down menu  - it shows some BD numbers, TV Samsurng LED, BDP numbers, an Toshiba TV.  LG tv is not listed.  

if i click on one of those, i get another SOURCE drop down listing you tube.com, then share your screen, under that is cast tab and cast desktop.  none of them work

i just bought the new google Chromecast gadget that goes into an hdmi port on the back of the TV.  that does not make it work either.   i have windows 10.

any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Magg

1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
15494 15439 1441 3425
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I HAVE Pavillion model 17-G153US - i cant send you tube videos to my LG smart tv.

MAGG11

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

I have done what you are describing on two different TVs, a Samsung and a Sony -- and on each TV, there are different settings that must be established in advance for this to work.

You will need to contact LG to find out what they are, as they differ by TV model.  We don't have that information.

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation