cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

I always have to disconnect/reconnect the hp tilt pen

HP Recommended
Example: Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

I just needed some advices about the HP tilt pen, the black one. I bought it and it works perfectly fine. Except I have to connect it everyday to the bluetooth again, otherwise it just doesn't work as well.

If I don't I can't see how many battery is left (it's stuck on the last battery percentage I had). For exemple I connect it with the bluetooth and there is 34% of the battery left when I turn off the computer. Next time I use it, the battery is stuck at 34% until it runs out of battery!

Another example is that, when I disconnect/reconnect the pen, the button on the top works (1 tap for screenshot, 2 for opening firefox) but the next day if I don't disconnect--> reconnect the pen again, the button won't work (+ the battery % is stuck)

I saw people telling me that there is supposed to have a light dot, but there is no dot!

Is this normal?

Thank you in advance for your help

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation