cancel
orac1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am thinking of buying the HP Spectre x360 4129na but do NOT want windows 10, can I replace this wi

HP Spectre x360 4129na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is this possible???

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,320 3,302 178 337
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am thinking of buying the HP Spectre x360 4129na but do NOT want windows 10, can I replace this wi

Hello@orac1,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that you are interested in buying the HP Spectre Notebook and don’t want the Windows operating system on it. I will definitely help you.

HP Has designed the HP Spectre Notebook with Windows operating system on it for the best performance possible.

HP never recommends to upgrade/downgrade any hardware/software on its designed PCs as it creates performance and hardware issues frequently.

If you wish to change any components of software, it will be your sole discretion.

Hope that answers your question. Let me know for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation