Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-da0xxx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi. 3 days ago i bought this laptop and i installed Windows 7 64 bit. Now, i have a big problem. I don't have the USB driver and my laptop doesn't reconize any USB. I connect it but nothing. I tried a lot of drivers from the internet for USB 3.0 but i can't install them. It gives me this error: "this computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements for installing the software". I also found some sollution on this error but only for graphics driver. I don't really know what to do. Here is a printscreen with the Device Manager. 

Untitled.png

Ideas, please?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Adi11

I don't know what is your HP 15-da0xxx (xxx can be from 000 to 999 with few more characters). Does it have Intel G8 processor (or same generation AMD processor) ? If yes then you have to use Windows 10. Vendors simply won't develope/write drivers for Windows 7.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Oh, sorry mate. My model is 15-da0159nq

You have bellow a printscreen with my processor. Thx for idea anyway. I really don't know if Windows 10 would run properly because isn't a very good laptop 🙂

Untitled1.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.