Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 17-e110dx Notebook

I have made an order for a USB-Windows 8.1 64-bit Recovery Kit, my card HAS BEEN CHARGED, and I still have not recieved a recipt for the order, NOR can I go through the order status in the hp us store website.

This is essential, as I have a 3rd party warranty on this product, and it is already in the process of being repaired of a Hard Drive failure. I cannot very likely get this cost covered with a screenshot of the confirmation that was shown after the order was placed, with only the part name, the cost, and the order number. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @DaBlizz,

I reviewed the post comprehensively. Please do not worry. You just need to contact HP phone support by following the steps from my previous post. They will ask you for some information regarding the HP unit. Once you give it to them, they will pull the records and should be able to give you the Order confirmation number that you can track online from this link: http://hp.com/repair

Visit this site and enter the service order number that Phone support gives you along with your email address or the serial number of the HP unit and click on get status to track the information.

I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved and things work great for you.It has been an absolute privilege to share this platform with you and to work with you. 🙂

Trust me I've done all I can to help you here by keeping your best interest in mind. 

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

You take care, stay healthy, keep smiling big and do have a blessed year ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @DaBlizz,

Good day .and thank you for choosing the HP community. ! 🙂 It is a great location to find resolutions.

I reviewed the post regarding not able to view order confirmation for your USB-Windows 8.1 64-bit Recovery Kit. I will be glad to assist you with this. I’ll be more than happy to assist you here. 🙂

I take it as a privilege to share this platform with you. We value your relationship with HP and wish to serve you better. 🙂

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this.

• Did you check your email? The email will have the order confirmation sent to you by HP.
  • It is an automated email. Please do not respond to it.

If you are  still not able to check the order confirmation number for the purchase of the recovery media you could contact HP phone support to get the issue resolved.

To do this please contact HP phone support by following these steps:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number, Case number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. If the unit is under warranty, then the factory warranty should take care if it.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes, I can confirm that I have not recieved the confirmation email. Is it usual for the confirmation email to take a few days to be sent out? It worries me, because, my card has already been charged the full amount of purchace, and I still have yet to recieve any confirmation other than the order number that appears when the transaction is completed on the support website.

HP Recommended

Hi @DaBlizz,

I reviewed the post comprehensively. Please do not worry. You just need to contact HP phone support by following the steps from my previous post. They will ask you for some information regarding the HP unit. Once you give it to them, they will pull the records and should be able to give you the Order confirmation number that you can track online from this link: http://hp.com/repair

Visit this site and enter the service order number that Phone support gives you along with your email address or the serial number of the HP unit and click on get status to track the information.

I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved and things work great for you.It has been an absolute privilege to share this platform with you and to work with you. 🙂

Trust me I've done all I can to help you here by keeping your best interest in mind. 

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

You take care, stay healthy, keep smiling big and do have a blessed year ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the update. I went to the website you mentioned here, entered the Order Confirmation Number I got when I originally purchaced the part, and it looks like the part already shipped, which is a huge relief.  

Just for clarification, I just need to call them and ask for a receipt, correct? Since that is all I need now. If there was a way to do that online, I'd be appreciative, but it is not necessary.

HP Recommended

HI @DaBlizz,

I reviewed the post. I am glad that you've been able to track the order. You do not need to contact them by Phone as you have been able to track it on the website. Instead, you could take a screenshot of this window and you are good to go.

It has been a great experience working with you. 🙂 I hope things pan out well for you. 🙂 If you want the receipt then you could call phone support although that is not required because you have been able to track it online.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi @DaBlizz,

Thanks for accepting this as a solution. I am happy the issue is taken care of.  It's been great working with you honestly. Thanks for giving me the privilege to share this platform with you. 🙂

Should you need any further assistance, Please reach out and I will be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanksplease click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.