Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 Ce198wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have 4 zone full rgb keyboard  with all the colors but i cannot access light studio tab in Omen Gamehub

I have all the latest windows 10 updates 

I have the latest bios update from HP f15 Rev A

I installed Omen Gamehub from Microsoft store no further updates are avail in MS store.

Please update the software to include lighstudio functionality for HP Omen 15 Ce198wm

with i8750h and gtx 1060 MAx Q

This functionality was given to many 8th gen laptops I paid $1400 for this Omen 15 ce198wm and I never had any

1 full fan control 

2 performance profiles like youve given to other 8th gen omen 15 in  bios and command center

3 lightstudio functionality (I have full 4 zone rgb with all colors) other 8th  gen users have this functionality

4 no undervolt in bios or via gamehub/command center like youve given other 8th gen omen 15 laptops

I feel youve overlooked and not supported the Omen 15 ce198wm users and given priority to other Omen 15 8th gen laptops and its unfair to users of ce198wm we deserver the same features and options youve enabled on all other 8th gen laptops 

that have the same i8750h just with different gpus the bios features and gamehub performance profiles and light stud youve added should be made avail for HP Omen 15ce198wm . Users of Ce198wm have been left out and its not right after having supported HP Omen products as customers.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Neosrt 

I don't think your machine can run HP Light Sudio but you can try

(a) Open Omen Gaming Hub,

(b) Click "LIGHT STUDIO" (if available)

(c) For the first time, Omen Gaming Hub will install Light Studio

(d) and display a menu similar to

light studio.png

If (b) is not available, Light Studio is N/A on your machine, you have to buy a higher specs machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have 4 zone RGB with intel i8750h and GTX 1060 MaX Q lightstudio should have nothing to do with specs  it has to do with just 4 Zone RGB keys which my Omen 15 ce198wm has. HP is not giving equal support to 8th gen laptops and abandoning users like me who paid alot of money to get the best out my laptop . I deserve to use light studio too thats not right HP support.

HP Recommended

@Neosrt wrote:

.... . HP is not giving equal support to 8th gen laptops and abandoning users like me who paid alot of money to get the best out my laptop . I deserve to use light studio too thats not right HP support.

@Neosrt 

No, my HP Omen is a Gen 8th machine with GTX  1070, its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06095817

And my machine has LIGHT STUDIO as mentioned on

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/LIGHT-STUDIO/m-p/7889217#M36359

Please check above discussion, our machine may have.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

The light studio has nothing to do with hardware specs if it works on your laptop it shouldt work on mine its obviously a software or bios limitation HP left out support for HP Omen 15 ce198wm a mid tier 8th gen laptop with an i8750h and gtx 1060 man q the lower models Omen 15 had a gtx 1050 and 1050ti as well as red dragon only keys while my keyboard is full spectrum of colors rgb 4 zone backlit keyboard. There was not a processor . I am requesting this issue be forwarded to HP internal bios and software support teams to include the HP Omen ce198wm please I want to take full advantage of this laptop its not right to leave my HP Omen 15 out it should be an easy bios and omen game hub fix for HP support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.