Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-da0075na Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a 15-da0075na Laptop with Windows 10 Home 64. I would like to know what is the best usb DVD Rewriter drive to use with my laptop to install software etc? I also would like to know if I can install my Windows Small Business Office 2007 on my laptop? I also have Premiere Elements 13 to ins

Problem Description: Hi, I have a 15-da0075na Laptop with Windows 10 Home 64. I would like to know what is the best usb DVD Rewriter drive to use with my laptop to install software etc? I also would like to know if I can install my Windows Small Business Office 2007 on my laptop? I also have Premiere Elements 13 to install too? Many thanks Sarah

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@sarahmac13 

1. External ODD: There are many around, from cheap to expensive, from portable to desktop. I've got 1 Pioneer (can burn BD) and 1 LG. You can buy from HP, Pioneer, LG, Liteon .... for example

https://www.pioneer.com.au/shop/car/bdr-xd07tb/                         (mine is an older model)

2. Yes, you can install Microsoft Office 2007 version on your machine

3. Use can install Premiere Elements 13 on your machine but with the specs of your machine, it will be a bit slow to run.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.