cancel
Tharbz Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm disappointed with customer service I have had. Touch screen doesn't work after screen repair?

I have recently sent my HP Pavillion x2 laptop off for screen replacement and since getting it back when I use the screen it clicks in 4 different areas from where I have actually clicked. I then contacted the support service and they disconnected and due to it being after 6 they stopped with customer service and left me clueless. After paying a frankly extortionate price of £117 for the fix I would have thought it would work. The screen was working before the fix even with a cracked screen and now it does not so very angry currently.

If anyone helpful could get in contact with a FREE sloution that would be great. 

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
8,244 8,112 483 924
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm disappointed with customer service I have had. Touch screen doesn't work after screen repair?

Hey @Tharbz,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you got your computer back from service and the display is not responding correctly. Happy to help. 

Have you done a display calibration on your computer?

Whenever the display is replaced or does not respond correctly, please perform a calibration on the touch screen. 

Please follow the steps under " Touch screen responds inaccurately"  in this article.

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation