Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)

Intel Management Engine wont install

Product Name: HP 250 G2
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can someone help? I searched entire forum and downloaded all types of this software but non of those work. I've tried both ways of installation:

1. Double click on aplication

2. Go to Device Manager, find driver, than upload and so on

I had troubles before upgrading to windows 10 as well on windows 8. Is this only problem on HP 250 G2?

Pictures in addition of final product.

Please help. 

Distinguished Professor
Message 2 of 4 (64 Views)

Re: Intel Management Engine wont install

Hi

Have you tried it from the link below?

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=5449369&swItemId=ob_126573_1&swEnvOid=419...

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)

Same problem again. I've tried that as well. And I got same message "This computer doesn't meet minimum requirement for installing the software".

Maybe it's a problem with version of system. I have Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. See pictures in attachment.1.PNG

2.PNG

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (16 Views)

Have you tried running the software which detects if you need to install the ME update available by following the link in the fixes description of the Intel Full Management Engine (ME) Firmware Component download page. 

I am an interested amateur who has only one device to check. For me the GUI analysis showed that my laptop was not vulnerable and so I assume I do not need the ME update. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation