Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Illy123 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there a compatible stylus pen for hp pavilion x360 (13-u013na)

Hp Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, has anyone found a compatible stylus pen, preferably fine point one for hp pavilion x360? Really need one, but don't want to throw the money to the wind.

3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16935 1112 1805
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Illy123,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand you are looking for a compatible stylus for your HP Pavilion x360 notebook. Don't worry I'll try my best to help you get through this concern,

I found a wonderful document which applies to HP notebook PCs compatible with an HP Active Pen or HP Active Stylus - Click here

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require any further assistance.

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Illy123 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I went to the nearest shop today to try the active pen and it did not work on my laptop. Hence I'm asking on this forum if anybody tried stylus which actually worked
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16935 1112 1805
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Illy123 ,

Thanks for replying. 

Here's a related post, which has helped other customers, click here

Let me know if this helps. I'll be more than happy to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation