Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-cn0xxx12
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a 2018 HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-cn0xxx12. It is a very fast pc and has worked great for the most part... except the battery (lol), and recently, the keyboard. The letter, number, and punctuation keys on the keyboard work fine and have the right outcome on the screen. However, the f keys, windows key, print screen key, and perhaps one more key that I haven't noticed don't work right. When I try to click the "Project" f4 key (which I use quite often), it opens the start menu and types p. When I try to take a screenshot with Windows key + Prt Sc, it either doesn't do anything, or, if I'm using Google Chrome, lights up the search bar with "search Google" in blue on the left side of the search bar. It also does that when I press the plain windows key. 

The notebook has also bluescreened twice, once in April and once in May, with two different error codes (I forgot what they were).

I would love to get this fixed asap because it's quite annoying! Any advice is helpful. Thanks!

~Noah

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.