Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 17.3 inch Laptop PC 17-c1000 (4B770AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello. I can no longer find bluetooth on my laptop.  It worked previously, but now it has disappeared from Device Manager. 

Also at the same time there was a problem with USB 2.0 - it's not working, but usb 3.0 works perfect and checked it at all 2 USB ports and 1 type -c port, checked only with working usb devices. I think that these two problems are related because they arose at the same time, but can't find any solution for my problem.  So far I've tried the actions and checked the following:

1. reinstalled windows 11 - THE SITUATION HAS NOT CHANGED

2. windows troubleshooting doesn't see any working bluetooth devices

3. BIOS also doesn't see usb 2.0 but usb 3.0 devices in BIOS seen and working perfect

4. remowed battery and holding power-on button for some time  - THE SITUATION HAS NOT CHANGED

5. the USB 2.0 flash drive indicator when connected to the USB port simply lights up but does not blink (proves that current is coming)

6. tried different drivers of card REALTEK rtl8821CE (official HP/ official realtek/ separately Wi-Fi and Bluetooth), Wi-Fi working perfect, but bluetooth NO

7. deleted all usb devices (and hidden) from device manager and restarted laptop (problem 43 with USB descriptor) - THE SITUATION HAS NOT CHANGED

8. web camera also not showing in device manager and not working

9. adjusting power management - THE SITUATION HAS NOT CHANGED

If someone faced with this problem please give me any reply. Tried a lot of things but nothing helped. I think that the problem is in the software because everything happened at the same time and for example USB 3.0 works when USB 2.0 does not work and Wi-Fi also works when Bluetooth does not work (it is one card REALTEK rtl8821CE).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.