Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavillion 15-bs101na (2017)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my Pavillion 15-bs101na back in 2017 and although the laptop still works amazingly, I am in urgent need of a new battery (mine does not charge and the computer simply switches off when I remove the AC plug, even with the battery on - like if there was no battery at all). 

I have been looking for a original battery EVERYWHERE but I can't seem to find one! Of course, warranty has expired, so I am willing to pay for the full price. Please help 😞

Here are the battery specifications:

Voltage: 14.6

capacity: 2850mAh

Many thanks in advance

Carla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@mccUK91 

Sorry, but that is the only tool we have -- so you have to look through the items to see which one is the battery.  And there may be more than one because some models have newer replacement batteries also listed.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@mccUK91 

Sorry, but we don't maintain any inventory of who carries what parts and where they are.

Your only recourse is to use the HP link below and your PC information to determine the part number, then do an online search to see if anyone carries it and will ship it to you: https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx

Good Luck

HP Recommended

Many thanks for taking time to reply.

Unfortunately, I did not understand what I have to do. I followed your instruction and I got a list of codes of numbers+letters but I don't know which one is the battery and how do I look for this product online.

Carla

HP Recommended

@mccUK91 

Sorry, but that is the only tool we have -- so you have to look through the items to see which one is the battery.  And there may be more than one because some models have newer replacement batteries also listed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.