Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

pls help me in my problem  Windows 10 does not recognize the TPM.

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

@Lunix233 -- pls help me in my problem  Windows 10 does not recognize the TPM.

Your SUBJECT line and the "body" of your posting are quite different.

Try this:

1. Hold-down the Windows key (bottom-left of your keyboard)
  2. Tap the "R" key
  3. Release both keys
  4. Into the window that opens, type TPM and press ENTER
  5. Tell us what output you see

HP Recommended

2021-09-29.png

Screenshot 2021-09-29 193617.png

HP Recommended

@Lunix233 -- Verify that this computer has a 1.2 TPM or later, and it is turned-on in the BIOS

Have you been able to verify this ?

HP Recommended

Yes because before i downgrade my laptop tpm are ok but after i downgrade my window, window don't detect my tpm pls help.sorry for late reply.

HP Recommended

@Lunix233 -- what Operating System were you running before you did the "downgrade" ?

What Operating System are you running after doing the "downgrade" ?

HP Recommended

Before i downgrade windows 10 ver. 21H1.after i downgrade windows 10 ver.1507 but i upgrade it to ver.21H1 because i thought it was the solution but not.And i upgrade the bios and  drivers but nothings happen.pls help me thank you.

HP Recommended

@Lunix233 -- it is quite possible that the "July 2015" version of Windows 10 lacked the device-driver software for TPM that now is included in the "2021" version of Windows 10. There have been many enhancements to Windows 10 since its first availability in 2015.

HP Recommended

Pls help me.so i can upgrade my laptop to windows 11 pls

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.