Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
PAVILION 14
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello....

Can anybody help me with this:

NVIDIA.JPG

What is that mean?

I found this after my machine start up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@WexyMaxy

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP Pavillion 14 series laptop with Win10. I read that you get the error as shown in the below image during the startup.

NVIDIA.JPG

Not to worry, I'll do my best to help you. To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• Please let me know the exact product model no. This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l
  • Since how long is this error coming up?
  • Did any software changes or updates happen on the PC after which this issue may have started?

Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• If this issue started recently then let's perform a Microsoft System Restore to rollback the laptop to an earlier date when it worked fine. This does not delete your data. You may refer to the steps mentioned under "Restore your computer when Windows starts normally". 

If the issue persists post a Microsoft System Restore then I suggest you to perform a Windows refresh (repair). The following list shows what happens when you refresh your computer:

• Your files and personalization settings such as libraries, user accounts, and desktop themes are saved.

• The computer settings are returned to the defaults.

• Apps from the Windows store are reinstalled, and the settings are reset to their defaults. Internet connectivity is not required to reinstall these apps.

• Desktop apps are removed unless they were installed by the computer manufacturer. At the end of the refresh process, an HTML file called Removed Apps.html is placed on the desktop with a list of the desktop apps that were removed.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Feel free to reply with the results. All the best! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@WexyMaxy

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP Pavillion 14 series laptop with Win10. I read that you get the error as shown in the below image during the startup.

NVIDIA.JPG

Not to worry, I'll do my best to help you. To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• Please let me know the exact product model no. This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l
  • Since how long is this error coming up?
  • Did any software changes or updates happen on the PC after which this issue may have started?

Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• If this issue started recently then let's perform a Microsoft System Restore to rollback the laptop to an earlier date when it worked fine. This does not delete your data. You may refer to the steps mentioned under "Restore your computer when Windows starts normally". 

If the issue persists post a Microsoft System Restore then I suggest you to perform a Windows refresh (repair). The following list shows what happens when you refresh your computer:

• Your files and personalization settings such as libraries, user accounts, and desktop themes are saved.

• The computer settings are returned to the defaults.

• Apps from the Windows store are reinstalled, and the settings are reset to their defaults. Internet connectivity is not required to reinstall these apps.

• Desktop apps are removed unless they were installed by the computer manufacturer. At the end of the refresh process, an HTML file called Removed Apps.html is placed on the desktop with a list of the desktop apps that were removed.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Feel free to reply with the results. All the best! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.