Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 65XXHP NOTEBOOK 17-X115DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

EVERY TIME I OPEN/LOGIN TO MY HP NOTEBOOK 17-X115DX I HAVE TO UNINSTALL/REINSTALL BITDEFENDER TOTAL INTERNET 2019 ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM OR IT DOES NOT WORK EXCEPT WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM....ANY SUGGESTIONS??

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @bojchj 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community.

It may not be compatible with your version of Windows or there may be some other issue, just speculating. This is not HP related problem and I believe it would be best to reach to BitDefender technical support team.

If the USA, you may call (+1) 954 414 9655, (+1) 954 281 4024
(English - 24 hour service)

If in another country, visit the website for other local numbers or other contact methods such as chat, forum, etc...

Hopefully they will be able to help you.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.