Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop PC 15s-du3000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i bought HP Laptop - 15s-du3xxx. This Laptop is comes with windows 10 OS and  MS office Home and student.

After few days I changed the same OS (windows 10) but after changing the OS I can't find MS office anywhere and also I can't find any downloading link form internet. so please give me any solution for this.

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi, your laptop came with the Microsoft Office package pre-installed so when you changed the operating system it removed the office package from your system. 

I feel you may need to purchase a copy of Microsoft Office 2019 at this point.

I saw the package on Amazon and I can share the link if you are interested in purchasing it.

2.PNG

HP Recommended

Many of the HP products have a trial version pre-installed.  If you were using the MS Office software, it most surely had to be registered, but if it was not registered -  If it was just there and not used yet, then you can download it from MSOffice site or do as @CharlieItuah1  and purchase a copy.

If you did have a registered install, you can get the necessay download and reinstall from here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/download-and-install-or-reinstall-microsoft-365-or-office...

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.