Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 14

Unable to use MS office, however the laptop includes Office Home and Student 2016. Please help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Utkarsh13

Welcome to HP support community.

Use Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers 

1. In Windows, search for and open HP Recovery Manager.

If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. If prompted by User Account Control to allow the program to make changes to the computer, click Yes.

2. Under Help, click Reinstall drivers and/or applications and wait for Recovery Manager to generate a list.

Figure : Recovery Manager

Recovery Manager opening screen

A combined list of applications and drivers to reinstall appears, with the drivers listed first.

Figure : List of drivers to reinstall

List of drivers to reinstall
  3. Select the checkbox next to the drivers you want to reinstall.

4. Scroll down to the list of applications.

Figure : List of applications to reinstall

List of applications to reinstall.
  5. Select the checkbox next to the applications you want to reinstall, and then click Install.

The computer installs the applications and drivers.

NOTE: 

Some computers might not have software applications to install and an applications section might not be available. This is normal and software should be installed from the HP website or from the website of the software manufacturer.

6. When the Installation is completed message displays, click OK.

Figure : Installation is completed

Installation is completed message
  7. Close all open applications, then restart your computer.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here 

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.