Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-09-2022 08:28 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP Spectre. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- Was there any recent update on the PC?
- Are all the drivers on HP Support Assistant up to date?
- If not please follow the document to update the drivers: HP PCs - How to Download, Install, and Use HP Support Assistant (Windows)
While you respond to that let's perform a hard reset:
- Power off the laptop.
- Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
- Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the battery and plug the AC adapter.
- Power ON the laptop and check.
Update the BIOS, Graphics and Chipset drivers to resolve this issue
- Here's the link to download and install the above updates: Click here
Also, try performing a Windows Update: Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community