Dancingmsk Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Laptop wont turn on

HP Stream 13

hi, i brought my laptop last december. i only uses it for school projects and related stuff. not gaming. Only recently, my laptop wont turn on even if i plugging the power socket in. it wont show any life. please help

3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2192
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Laptop wont turn on

Hi @Dancingmsk,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!

I have looked into your issue about your HP Stream 13 Notebook and issues with the Notebook not starting.  Try performing a hard reset.

When performing a hard reset please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices.

Here is a link to computer won't start for Windows.

Plug the power adapter directly into a different wall outlet. Do not plug it into a power strip, surge protector, or secondary power source as this could cause and issue.

Please let me know how this goes.

You can say thanks for trying to help by clicking the Thumbs Up below!

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
Dancingmsk Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Laptop wont turn on

Hi @Mrstenter,

I have tried as advice a couple of time, it manage to turn on but instead of driectly bring me to window it inly showing me an error saying that i have to get my battery replaced. Since I bought this laptop last december, i couldnt remember if i have a warranty on it. What should i do?
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2192
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Laptop wont turn on

Hey @Dancingmsk,

You could check the warranty here. If you need to contact us you can do this here.

Please get back to me how this goes.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation