Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a new Omen 15 and Its not showing up in the light studio, so I can´t change my keyboard light settings

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

If you provide the Product number(SKU) it would be helpful enough for one of us to try to help you resolve your issue. 

As it stands you have only given a very basic description of your notebook and that is not enough for us to determine exactly what the hardware configuration.

When you are logged into Windows, type the phrase MSINFO in the search box and click on the system information app that appears above. Look for the SKU and post it in your next response.  SKU=HP Product Number

The document at the hyperlink below has information that may apply to your notebook

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05387497

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

OMEN 15-en0745ng - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX is the full product 

HP Recommended

189N3EA#ABD is my product number

HP Recommended

Have you installed the Omen Gaming Hub from the Microsoft Store?

Are you aware that the Light Studio is a Beta app?

My desktop Gaming PC has a sequence keyboard and a reactor mouse. I can tell that Light Studio is Beta as it does consume quite a bit in terms of memory resources and has required restarts due to freezing of the light studio. My desktop gaming build has 32GB of installed memory.

omen command center.png

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.