Did you mean: 
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

My Omen 15 is not showing up in the light studio

HP Recommended
Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a new Omen 15 and Its not showing up in the light studio, so I can´t change my keyboard light settings

4 REPLIES 4
Level 17
Level 17
47,860 42,107 4,628 12,306
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you provide the Product number(SKU) it would be helpful enough for one of us to try to help you resolve your issue. 

As it stands you have only given a very basic description of your notebook and that is not enough for us to determine exactly what the hardware configuration.

When you are logged into Windows, type the phrase MSINFO in the search box and click on the system information app that appears above. Look for the SKU and post it in your next response.  SKU=HP Product Number

The document at the hyperlink below has information that may apply to your notebook

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05387497

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
0 Kudos
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OMEN 15-en0745ng - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX is the full product 

0 Kudos
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

189N3EA#ABD is my product number

0 Kudos
Level 17
Level 17
47,860 42,107 4,628 12,306
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you installed the Omen Gaming Hub from the Microsoft Store?

Are you aware that the Light Studio is a Beta app?

My desktop Gaming PC has a sequence keyboard and a reactor mouse. I can tell that Light Studio is Beta as it does consume quite a bit in terms of memory resources and has required restarts due to freezing of the light studio. My desktop gaming build has 32GB of installed memory.

omen command center.png

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation