Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (96 Views)

My envy laptop is cracking open!

Product Name: Envy m6 notebook pc
I have the same issue as a lot of users of the envy m6 the hinges in the side are cracking open, I bought this laptop a little over 2 years, mainly use it at home and it is already falling apart, this is happening of course after the warranty is over, but I have not drop or use in any way for this to happen, other than opening and close it, as it should happen with a laptop? I would like to mow what option are u giving to customers given that this is an faulty it keeps happening to this type of laptop? I can't afford a new laptop and at this rate it will break a lot more, in top of this I can't be taking it to school or work because I can't be openning and closing it due to the same!???
0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)

Re: My envy laptop is cracking open!

@ValeriaBruno

Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)

Re: My envy laptop is cracking open!

Thanks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation