11-11-2016 08:03 PM
A few day before the wifi disappers, my laptop had started to lag every few seconds. I tried to find a solution for this problem, but it was of no avail. After the last time I restarted it, it did not recognize any wifi or network. the upper keys have all stopped working, and the screen has become very bright. Moreover, troubleshooting does not recognize any problem.
I'd appreciate any help.
11-13-2016 09:50 AM
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.
For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
As I understand you are no longer connected to the Wi-Fi network,
Don't worry, though, as I have a few steps to resolve the issue:
To help you better, I would need few more details to provide an accurate solution:
Was there any windows update?
When was the last time it worked?
* I would start with uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers from device manager.
* I would recommend using an Ethernet cable (Wired) and update your Wi-Fi drivers using this link
* Update the bios by visiting this link or through support assistant using an Ethernet cable.
* Update the graphics card drivers using this link.
* Now try to connect to the internet wireless.
* For further assistance, click here
Here's a related HP Forum post that seemed to have helped others: Click here
If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.
I am an HP Employee