wikum70385
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Need drivers for my laptop..

HP Recommended
Hp notebook 15-AC610TU
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I cannot find drivers for my hp laptop .please help me!!!!!

product name- hp notebook pc 15-ac610TU

Serial num- [Private information removed]

product num- T5Q73PA#UUF

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,129 124,485 20,718 31,809
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

I have already given you the answer to your question.  There is no one else on this forum that can help you if what I have provided didn't work.

The answer would be to install W10, which is the only supported operating system.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Drivers-for-hp-notebook-15-AC61...

The forum rules of participation do not allow for duplicate posts.

6.  Think before you post: You may not use, or allow others to use, your registration membership to post or transmit the following text or images:

a.  "Rants", "slams", or legal threats against HP, another company or any person.

b.  Political statements, images or commentary.

c.  Discriminatory statements, images or commentary based on a person’s race/color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical/mental disability, veteran status, genetic information or citizenship.

d.  Off-topic comments not related to a technical or usage issue regarding an HP product.

e.  Language or images that promote illegal activity or use of an illegal substance or discusses such activities or substances with the intent to commit or use them.

f.  Duplicate posts.

g.  Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of the community guidelines.

h.  Advertisements or requests to sell or market products or services provided or rendered by you or any other person or entity with whom you are affiliated, or for personal monetary gain, reward or any other compensation.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation