Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
p1102w

Switch to Monterrey OS 12.0.1 and need a driver for P1102w laser printer

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@SpainFan

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

The full software solution includes everything you need to install for your HP printer. Click here to install the Mac Printer Driver.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Looks like this driver is refusing to install tall on MacOS 12.0.1. When trying to execute the pkg file it shows an error message saying: "This update requires macOS version 12.0 or earlier."

HP Recommended

Hi Andrepintorj, in the forever battle I have found with this printer HP have never been helpful in sorting any solution with this printer's extensive known issues. I have always found others who have had work arounds or researched themselves.

So, here's what I've found.......

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1888?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

I've no idea why HP is not supplying this themselves. But I can't see them changing and suddenly becoming useful.

I hope this helps you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.